Dr. Atul Prasad
- Dr. Atul Prasad is a Director Neurologist Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Delhi .
- Most experience neurologist doctor in Delhi with 28 years as specialist.
- Dr. Atul Prasad is a leading name in the field of neurology.
- Dr. Atul Prasad, in his vast experience extending to few decades has served under different roles practicing for elite medical institutions like the Fortis Escorts, Flt Lt Rajan Dhal Fortis, New Delhi; Artemis Health Sciences, Gurgaon; Fortis Hospital, Noida; Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia; and Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences.
- Dr. Atul Prasad is also the professional member and active member of medical societies like Indian Academy of Neurology, Neurologist Society of India, Indian Epilepsy Association, Association of Physicians of India, and Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences.
- He completed MBBS from the prestigious Grant Medical College & JJ Hospital, University of Bombay. He further went on to do DM in Neurology from the elite neuroscience institute the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
- Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease and Botulinum Toxin Injection) & Acute Stroke Unit,
Top Neurologist Doctor in Delhi-Click Here
- DM (Neurology)
- Presently working as a Director & HOD in Neurology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant & Head of Neurology – Fortis Escorts, Flt Lt Rajan Dhal Fortis, New Delhi
- Consultant – ARTEMIS Health Sciences, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant & Head of Neurology – Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Associate Professor of Medicine & Consultant Neurologist – Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia
- Associate Professor and Head of Neurology – Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi
- Senior Resident – Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident – National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences ( NIMHANS), Bangalore
- Resident – Rama Krishna Mission Seva Pratisthan & Vivekanand Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Calcutta
- Movement Disorder (Parkinsons disease and Botulinum Toxin Injection), Stroke: Acute Stroke Unit
- Taly A.B. ; Prasad A. ; Vasanth A. ; Shankar S.K. ;Nagaraja D. Acute Ataxic Neuropathy : A Clinical Electrophysiological & Morphological Study Acta . Neurol . Scand 1991 : 84 : 398 – 402 .
- Swamy H. S . ; Chandramukhi A. ; Shankar S.K.;Ravikumar R.; Prasad A.; Vasanth A. V. – Neurological Complication Of Salmonella Typhi -Clinical , Microbiological and Pathological Study – NIMHANS Journal Vol . 8 . No . 2 , July 1990 , Pg . 111-126 .
- Anand KS, Prasad A.. Cysticercal Vasculites- An uncommon cause of Ataxic hemiparesis, JAPI , Vol. 45, 77, 1997.
- Anand KS, Prasad A . Neurocysticercosis amidst clinical diversity and diagnostic dilemma . The Antiseptic Vol. 93 , No. 8 , Pg. 293-294. August 1996.
- Prasad A , Anand KS. Bulbar Myasthenia . JAPI ( Lesson of the month )., Vol. 45.,No. 5., Pg. 385. 1997.
- Anand KS , Prasad A , Biswas A . Memory Disturbances in Neurodegenerative disorders . Psychiatry Today Vol. 1., No. 1 , Pg. 21-24. January 97 – March 1997.
- Biswas A, Porwal S, Singh S, Prasad A , Anand KS. Olivopontocerebellar Atrophy with Slow eye Movements and Peripheral Neuropathy – Wadia Type . JAPI ( Case report ) . Vol. 45, No. 10 , Pg 812 – 813. 1997
- Anand KS , Guchhait A , Prasad A. Epidemiology and Epidemiological Correlates of Parkinson’s Disease. JAMA – India: Parkinson’s Disease Special. July -Sep 1997 ( Supplement -II ). Pg. 11-14.
- Prasad A , Anand KS. Management of Parkinson’s Disease in the Post levodopa Era. JAMA – India: Parkinson’s Disease Special. July – Sep 1997 ( Supplement -II ). Pg. 15-19.
- Anand KS , Biswas A , Prasad A. Cognitive and mood Disturbances in Parkinsons Disease. JAMA – India: Parkinson’s Disease Special. July – Sep 1997 ( Supplement -II ). Pg. 20-24.
- Anand KS, Guchhait A, Biswas A, Prasad A. Management of Neuropsychiatry Syndromes in AIIDS : A Comprehensive Review. Psychiatry Today 1997 ; 1(384) : 147 -152.
- Anand KS, Prasad A, Biswas A, Singh S. Unusual MRI Findings in Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease . Neurology India , Vol. 45 , No. 4 Pg. 273 – 274 , Dec. 1997.
- Anand KS, Prasad A, Biswas A. Effect of Clozapine on Psychosis and Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesias in Parkinson’s Disease. JAPI 1997., Vol.45., No. 12., Pg.983-984.
- Biswas A, Anand KS, Prasad A, Ghosh S, Bansal J. Clinico – Radiological Profile of Kluver – Bucy Syndrome. JAPI 1998., Vol. 46., No. 3., Pg. 318-319.
- Ghosh S, Biswas A, Guchhait A, Bansal J, Prasad A, Anand KS. Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Friedreich’s Ataxia – Not a mere Coincidence. JAPI 1998, Vol 46., No. 5, Pg. 490
- Anand KS , Biswas A , Singh S, Prasad A . Seizure , mental retardation and abnormal cranial CT in a child. Post Graduate Medical Journal . 74 (867) Pg. 49 – 51. 1998.
- Biswas A , Anand KS , Prasad A .Cysticercal Dementia JAPI 1998, Vol 46., No. 6, Pg. 569. 18. Anand KS , Prasad A. Epilepsies : An Overview .JAMA India – The Physicians update, Oct. 1998, Vol. 1, No. 8 Pg. 78 – 84
- Pradhan SC , Anand KS , Prasad A . Self – mutilation and behavioral disorder. Post Graduate Medical Journal 74 ( 878 ) : 759 – 60. Dec. 1998.
- Prasad A, Biswas A, Anand KS. Pictorial CME . JAPI 1999, Vol 47 No. 2, Pg. 212.
- Anand KS, Prasad A , Pradhan SC, Biswas A. Fluoxetine-Induced Tremors. JAPI 1999, Vol 47 , No. 6, Pg. 651-652.
- Anuradha S, Singh NP, Anand KS, Prasad A. A rare case of radiculopathy . Postgrad Med J 1999 Jan;75(879):53-5
- Anand KS, Agarwal J, Biswas A, Prasad A. Ocular Muscle Cysticercal Granuloma – An unusual presentation of neurocysticercosis – A case Report. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology, Volume 2 Number 1 , March 1999. Pg 41-42.
- Pradhan SC, Prasad A. Compensated Hypothyroidism – Post Graduate Medical Journal 1999; 75 : 445 – 448.
- Pratik Mittal , Atanu Biswas , Prasad A. Anand KS. Can a case of Transverse Myelitis have a normal Vaginal delivery ? JIMSA April – June 1999 , Vol. 12. No. 2. Pg. 145-146.
- Sangeeta Sharma , Prasad A. , Anand KS. Nonsteroidal Anti – Inflammatory Drugs in the Management of Pain and Inflammation : A Basis for drug Selection. American Journal of Therapeutics Vol. 6 1999 Pg. 3-11.
- Biswas A, Anand KS , Prasad A. Trigeminal Neuropathy in NIDDM. JAPI 1999, Vol. 47 , No. 11. Pg. 1125-1126.
- Anand KS, Mittal A , Biswas A, Prasad A. Resistant Neurotuberculosis – Grim Scenario Emerging . Journal International Medical Sciences Academy (JIMSA) Oct – Dec. 1999 Vol 12 No 4 Pg 245-247.
- Anand KS, Prasad A. Migraine – Diagnosis and Therapy . IMA ( East Delhi Branch ) Journal. Vol 1/99 August 1999 Pg. 37 – 46
- Anand KS, Prasad A., Meghachandra Singh M, Gautam Roy. Postpartum cortical Venous thrombosis and socio – cultural practices in South India. The Antiseptic Vol 97 No 7 July 2000 . Pg. 256 – 258
- Biswas A., Mittal P., Chaturvedi S., Prasad A. Risperidone Induced Cytopenias . JAPI – Vol 48., No. 11., Page 1122-11 23.Nov. 2000.
- Anand KS, Biswas A, Prasad A . Cortico – Basal Ganglionic Degeneration – A Frequently Undetected Syndrome : Letter to Editor. Neurology India Vol. 48 Dec 2000. Pg. 405-406.
- Bedi S., Prasad A. , Anand KS. Neurocysticercal Serodiagnosis – Updated. J. Indian Medical Association , Vol. 99 , No. 2 , Feb. 2001 Pg. 96-99.
- Sangeeta Sharma , Prasad A. , Ravi Nehru , Anand KS, Rishi RK,Chaturvedi S, Et al. Efficacy and Tolerability of Prochlorperazine Buccal Tablets in Treatment of Acute Migrine . HEADACHE (The Journal of Head and Face Pain). Vol. 42 , No. 9 , Oct 2002 Pg. 896 – 902.
- Malhotra V, Singh S, Tandon OP, Madhu SV, Prasad A, Sharma SB. Effect of Yoga asanas on nerve conduction in type 2 diabetes. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2002 Jul;46(3):298-306
- Prasad A , KK Bhoi , K Bala , KS Anand , HK Pal. Phenylpropanolamine induced intraventricular hemorrhage. Neurology India January – March 2003; Vol 51; Issue 1; Pg. 117 – 118
- Man K , Kareem AMM, Ahmad Alias NA , Tharakan J , Abdullah JM , Prasad A , Hussin AM , Naling NN. Computed tomography perfusion of ischaemic stroke patients in a rural Malaysian tertiary referral centre. Singapore med J 2006; 4793) : 194-197.
- Mohamed Saufi Awang, Jafri Malin Abdullah, Mohd Rusli Abdullah, John Tharakan, Atul Prasad, Zabidi Azhar Husin, Ahmad Munawir Hussin, Adnan Tahir and Salmi Abdul Razak NERVE CONDUCTION STUDY AMONG HEALTHY MALAYS. THE INFLUENCE OF AGE, HEIGHT AND BODY MASS INDEX ON MEDIAN, ULNAR, COMMON PERONEAL AND SURAL NERVES
- Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences, Vol. 13, No. 2, July 2006, pp. 19-23